FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1) Can I customise my design?
Yes, you can design your own using our design planner tool. All you have to do is mix and match from our catalogue of 37 modular designs. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our customer service.
2) How many colours are there to select from?
As our design focus is on Scandinavian, we use mainly the neutral colours.
3) Can I choose other external finishing colours?
If you have a particular colour in mind that you would like to use, please contact our customer service for more details.
4) What is the material used for these modular cabinets?
We use laminate (for doors) and PVC plywood (for the carcass).
5) Do you accept credit card?
Yes, we use PayPal and it supports all types of credit card.
6) Do you accept other modes of payment?
Yes, you may pay via PayNow UEN and Atome.
You may reach out to our customer service for more details.
7) Information on payment via Atome:
Full purchase amount will be charged upon checking out and is automatically split into 3 equal payments (free of interest), to be paid within 3 months. The credit card spend limit is capped at $3,000. You may reach out to our customer service for more details.
8) I am interested to use reroom modular cabinet for my living room, master bedroom and kitchen. Do you provide design service?
Yes, click here to fill in the required information and submit to us. We will reply within 1-2 working days. Alternatively, you may send your requirements to our customer service via the WhatsApp button below for a faster response.
10) Is there any warranty period for reroom fixtures?
Yes. Our built-in fixtures comes with 1 year warranty.
11) What is the timeline for production, delivery and installation?
We offer 2 price options for our products. Price option A has a lead time of 3 to 4 weeks and for price option B it will be 6 to 8 weeks at a lower price.
Delivery and installation will be within a day. Our customer service will contact you prior the delivery to fix a date.
12) Is there somewhere we can view the actual product?
Yes, we have a built-in furniture sample at our office. Please contact our customer service to book an appointment.