FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I customise my design?
2) How many colours are there to select from?
Yes, you can design your own using our design planner tool. All you have to do is mix and match from our catalogue of 37 modular designs. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our customer service.
As our design focus is on Scandinavian, we use mainly the neutral colours.
3) Can I choose other external finishing colours?
If you have a particular colour in mind that you would like to use, please contact our customer service for more details.
4) What is the material used for these modular cabinets?
We use laminate (for doors) and PVC plywood (for the carcass).
5) Do you accept credit card?
Yes, we use PayPal and it supports all types of credit card.
6) Do you accept online payment?
Yes, you may reach out to our customer service for more details.
7) I am interested to use reroom modular cabinet for my living room, master bedroom and kitchen. Do you provide design service?
Yes, click here to fill in the required information and submit to us. We will reply within 1-2 working days. Alternatively, you send your requirements to our customer service via the WhatsApp button below.
9) Is there any warranty period for reroom fixtures?
Yes. Our built-in fixtures comes in 6 months warranty.
10) What is the timeline for production, delivery and installation?
We offer 2 price options for our products. Price option A has a lead time of 3 to 4 weeks and for price option B it will be 6 to 8 weeks at a lower price.
Delivery and installation will be within a day. Our customer service will contact you prior the delivery to fix a date.
11) Is there somewhere we can view the actual product?
Yes, we have a built-in furniture sample at our office. Please contact our customer service to book an appointment.